Get a Panama second passport by investing only $5,000 in your own business with strategies for the easiest citizenship through Panama residency visas that meet your specific needs. At Panama Offshore Worldwide, we make it even easier to obtain your Panama second passport every step of the way.
Why is Panama the easiest country to get citizenship?
The main reason why Panama is the easiest country to get citizenship is the popular friendly nations visa and over 20 affordable residency visas. Many of these permanent residency visas lead to a second passport and Panama citizenship. These newly established immigration programs were created by a group of ministers and senior government officials who were successful business people prior to serving their government and wanted to make the Panama nationality a model of a prosperous country.
There are other countries offering second passports that are easy, but only under certain circumstances. Panama citizenship suits all unique needs and budgets, making it the easiest country in the world to get a second passport.
- European and North American countries have great benefits, but their immigration policies are only easy to individuals who have roots there. For everyone else, hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of investments are necessary in order to be considered for a second passport.
- Caribbean Island Nations have simple immigration policies, however they are not the best options for a second citizenship when compared to Panama. Government officials are more cautious of passports issued from these nations as they are not seen as very credible. Additionally, they have much lower economies when compared to Panama’s booming financial system. These options are usually considered the easiest for those who have large amounts of cash and aren’t as concerned with credibility or the benefits of the country.
All things considered, for the majority of people seeking a new base for their fiscal residence, Panama offers a total solution that cannot be matched anywhere else in the world. Panama offers easy citizenship as well as a fully developed economy with only a $5,000 investment. Entrepreneurs and investors have real opportunities to manage their enterprises with logical regulations and without excessive government overreach.
Local taxes are moderate and there is no mandatory reporting of international income. Lifestyle is easy and affordable but there are also many options for luxury or extreme living.
There is a visa for everyone who wishes to invest, work, live and raise a family. All these benefits make Panama the definite champion in the race for the easiest country to get citizenship.
How do I get a second passport in Panama?
To get citizenship and a second passport in Panama, you must first obtain residency status. There are several residency visas that lead to citizenship, many of them specialized for specific circumstances. Which one you choose varies based on your unique needs and objectives.
To choose the right visa for you, start by defining your goals. Some questions to consider are:
- Do you want to relocate to Panama or are you looking for a fiscal residence?
- What type of project would you like to invest in?
- How much are you willing to invest?
- What is your professional and educational background?
Once you have the above points clear, deciding on a residency visa will be more straightforward. Since there are so many unique Panama visas, we have narrowed it down to the most common visas for obtaining Panama citizenship:
- Panama Friendly Nations Visa
- Panama Self-Economic Solvency Visa
- Panama Reforestation Visa
- Panama Agricultural Investor Program
If you want a full list of residency visas and detailed information, click here.
Once you have obtained Panama residency through one of these visas, you can start to apply for Panama citizenship.
What are the benefits of Panama citizenship?
- It is easy and inexpensive.
- You can enjoy a low tax status and receive tax-free income generated outside of Panama.
- You can keep your Panama citizenship even if you are out of the country for more than 700 days.
- Panama has a growing economy.
- For those who want to relocate to a tropical, stable and safe country, living in Panama is an excellent choice. Find out more reasons to move to Panama and the top 18 places to live in Panama for expats.